Invisible Bead Extensions
Get Fuller Thicker Longer Hair
Book your consultation today and be one step closer to the hair you’ve always wanted.
The IBE Difference
May your heart and hair always be full…
Before & After
What can IBE Hair Extensions really do?
Our Three-Step Process
Your Hair Journey
Step #1 Consultation
Step #3 Installation
The hand tied weft method is a three-hour process. Not including additional services like coloring. Bring your headphones - we provide an iPad so you can sit back and relax 🙂
Why Get Extensions?
Extensions have been the key to styles seen all over Pinterest and Instagram for years.
Ever wonder why that haircut you dream about never comes out quite like the photo? I’m sure the stylist you’ve chosen is more than qualified to make you look amazing! But here’s the secret, you may need a little extra fullness all over.
Extensions add length to those areas that don’t seem to ever grow….like the front, they add fullness, and of course, both to create that gorgeous mermaid hair!!
Extensions can be matched to your color or used to add dimension and brightness for someone that needs a little POP. Options are limitless!
Your Hair Care Guide
Everything you need to know about caring for your new hair
- Before washing remove any tangles in the hair.
- Only use a paraben or sulfate free shampoo. Every 3rd shampoo use a clarifying detox shampoo to remove buildup on the scalp and weft area only.
- Use moisturizing conditioners on the ends and let sit 5 min.
Drying and Styling
- Squeeze out as much extra water as possible before drying. Use a wide tooth comb or wet brush to detangle.
- Don't forget to hold the base where the wefts have been sewn!
- Oil once a day on dry hair and brush 2-3 times a day.
- When using hot tools always use a heat protectant.
- Avoid sunscreen with the ingredient AVOBENZONE, it will turn blonde extensions a peachy color and most likely be irreversible.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated/salt water. If it can't be avoided, rinse first with tap water then apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Before swimming braid hair tightly and rinse once out of the water.
- Wash with clarifying detox shampoo as soon as possible.
- Loosely braid your hair before bed time or use a silk/velvet scrunchy and put a loose bun at the top of your head.
- Always detangle your hair before styling at night.
- NEVER go to bed with wet hair!
Still, got questions?
First time clients can expect an initial investment of $600-$2,400 to create the hair you have always dreamed of. Pricing is determined by the amount of wefts needed to create your look, as well how many rows are needed to add length, density, and color. The initial investment covers the installation, a custom cut and styling, and cost of the hair.
Maintaining extensions doesn’t have to make your lifestyle any more tedious, matter of fact it might make it easier for you. Extensions can hold their style for days so you will get more wear out of your hair than expected. Plus, working out has never been easier since there is no adhesive to worry about when you sweat. Simply blow dry the weft line and use a little dry shampoo.
Maintaining the new you will consist of moving up your rows every 6-9 weeks to maintain optimal integrity of the hair with little to no damage. When booking your move up you can expect a cost of $175 – $800 for this appointment depending on how many rows you have.
Any extensions do have the potential to damage your own natural hair. However, Invisible Bead Extensions has created a foundation method that is extremely safe. With IBE, there is no tension placed on the scalp or hair from over direction and there is no contact from the bead to your scalp causing irritation. Plus, we will teach you what you need to know to reduce any chance of damage you could do at home.
Extension Intake Form
Please fill out this form to secure your in-person or virtual consultation appointment. A $25 fee is required to book the consult. If you decide to move forward with your extension service, this will apply towards a product at your install determined on your needs!